Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Welcome Patti and Carol - new Design Team Members!!


We are so excited to introduce our two new Design Team members! Please give a warm and hearty welcome to Patti and Carol! These two fun and talented designers LOVE color – can you tell from their sneak peaks above? Read a bit about them below, then hop over to their blogs to see the full view of their cards. And get ready to see lots more of their work right here!



 Patti Kehl

Hi! I’m Patti from StationeryStyles blog. I am mom to 4, grandma to 6 and wife to the best person I’ve ever known. We recently moved to the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota and totally love it!! Since 2010 I have been designer and co-founder of a wonderful little cottage business that makes scarves called neckStyles™. I love beautiful fabric almost as much as I love beautiful paper. My DH and I also enjoy travel, photography, cooking and eating! I’ve been creating cards for about 19 years and have enjoyed teaching others, in my home as well as in the classroom. I am so blessed to have been asked to be a designer for Serendipity Stamps!! I look forward to working with the amazingly talented Design Team!! And the outstanding Serendipity products. I also look forward to seeing cards in the gallery from talented paper crafters from all over the world! I appreciate the friendships and inspiration this of this great Blogland Community. I’m so thankful for this exciting opportunity!



Carol Mayne
Hello , I’m Carol (aka *~c*) from Just me: c, waving from my small town at the edge of the scenic Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada. My journey into cards began when I decided to make and send Happy *Month Old* cards to my niece, who was 2 at the time (she’s now 6 and my nephew 4 – and yes, the monthly card ‘tradition’ continues). The ‘epic messes’ of my first attempts sent me searching the internet for ideas and WOW! Did I find them! The discoveries revealed sparked a ‘passion’ and here I am, thoroughly immersed in playing with paper, stamps, dies and ink. Of course, the friendships made through this warm, encouraging community are treasured immensely. When I’m not at my ‘craft counter’ or at work, I’m usually found at road, mountain or cyclocross bike races throughout our province, with stop watch and clipboard in hand, in my role as a racing official, or in the feed zone as #1 fan and support for my husband, passing water-bottles to him and cheering when he competes. As for me riding a bike and racing: no way! Words cannot fully express how honoured and delighted I am that Mary, Jeanne and the rest of the designers have welcomed me into the Serendipity team. THANK YOU for this dream-come-true opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the warm welcome! Thrilled that I'll be sharing 'newbie' status with Patti! Excited (and yes, a smidge nervous) to join this amazing team...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Patti! You're awesome! Welcome to Carol too - nice to see someone else from Canada (I'm in Nova Scotia). Looking forward to seeing projects from both of you!

    ReplyDelete